Why is it so special?
Bock Winery harvests an annual average of 11,000 quintals of blue grapes from the Villány Wine Region. One by-product, the blue grape seed, extremely high in antioxidants and with beneficial physiological functions, provides the basic ingredient for the Bock Blue Grape Seed family of products.
We can go back to the Bible to read of the beneficial effects of grapes and wine, but the blue grape seed kernel conceals an even greater treasure. Its polyphenol content is among the highest in nature, and it also contains traces of rich essential fatty acids and numerous minerals.
The beneficial effects of polyphenols
- Protects the body from cardiovascular ailments and certain forms of cancer.
- Reduces the number of fre radicals, thereby aiding in the prevention of inflammatory diseases.
- Protests the heart by reducing high blood pressure and harmful cholesterol levels.
- Has a beneficial effect on leg pains emanating from varicose veins or vasoconstriction. Reduces various diabetic symptoms
- Suitable for the prevention of eye diseases and as supplementary treatment. Alleviates allergic symptoms.
- Brand ambassadorsGábor Gunder Takács have chosen Bock, too.With the help of our brand ambassadors, you can discover the world of our blue grape seed products through their experience, tried and tested methods and secret tips. Interview with Gábor Gundel Takács
- Brand ambassadorsEnikő Sütő have chosen Bock, too.With the help of our brand ambassadors, you can discover the world of our blue grape seed products through their experience, tried and tested methods and secret tips. Enikő Sütő’s Videoblog
Bock Blue Grape Seed Micro-Powder
The powder is prepared from the grape seeds using a special procedure, thereby making it easier for the beneficial antioxidants to be absorbed.
Bock Blue Grape Seed Micro-Powder, which is both gluten- and lactose-free as well as vegan, is also very versatile in the kitchen, irrespective of season. The virtues of the micro-powder hardly diminish with heat, and so can happily be used when cooking pancakes, waffles, cakes and bread, but it’s also worth mixing into fruit juices, dairy products, whips and mueslis. It’s also ideal for flavouring smoothies.
Bock Blue Grape Seed- and-Skin Tablets
After several years of research our winery, with the incorporation of specialists from Pécs University and Szent István University, has developed a unique production technology with the aid of which we have created from blue grape seed extract a practical, easily consumed tablet to supplement one’s diet. Research has shown that one tablet taken twice daily provides the optimal daily adult requirement of active substances.
Concentration for concentration, the total antioxidant capacity of Bock Blue Grape Seed-and-Skin Micro-Powder and Tablet is about one-and-a-half times that of Vitamin C!
Bock Blue Grape Seed Oil
Like the extract, the cold-pressed Bock Blue Grape Seed Oil is extremely rich in bioactive components and polyphenols and so can contribute successfully to the preservation of our health, both inside and out. The oil has neutral scent and it can be used most effectively alone, mixed with face creams or massaged into damp skin: the skin can become softer, surface wrinkles can be smoothed out and itching soothed It can revitalize the hair bulbs when rubbed into the scalp and used as a hair mask.
Grape seed oil can be used alongside the extract in preparing healthy meals. Its pleasant flavour turns salads and colds dishes into a veritable gastronomic experience.
Large Blue Grape Seed Pack
Buy our blue grape seed products as a pack and send them in a gift box.
Grape Seed Cosmetics
Discover the many uses of blue grape seeds! You’ll find soaps and cosmetics among our products.
We’ve put together several mouth-watering recipes with the aid of well-known Hungarian gastrobloggers.
Pie made of Bock Blue Grape Seed Powder
Try the recommendation of our nationally renowned Villány restaurant for gastronomic delights!